Author Topic: Moped Heaven  (Read 576 times)

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
Moped Heaven
« on: June 21, 2014, 08:33:37 PM »

So we went out to this golf course that closed down, bypassed the gate that stops cars. And blasted our asses all over this overgrown golf course... well till my tailpipe about fell off. But yeah, this place was awesome, has fishing ponds/lakes all over. No one there but 1 house with a pontoon boat on the lake in a back corner of the course. Even a VFW hall to park at outside the entrance. I am gonna load up some FA 50s this sunday and go fishing/swimming and mopeding at my new exotic resort. Anyone like to come join me? This place has like  4 or 5 miles of golf cart track still in decent shape. Cleered most the branches of the track already.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
Re: Moped Heaven
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:05:57 PM »

so me ben and jason went and ripped that place up today and cleered the rest ofthe pathes of big brances besides 1. gotta weed kill it and leaf blow it next time. gonna make a sweet race track.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
Re: Moped Heaven
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »

Gonna head back to the golf course today. Start working on the racetrack, should be about a mile loop or so. Anyone wanna go? PM me