Author Topic: 1979 Honda PA I  (Read 1100 times)

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
1979 Honda PA I
« on: June 23, 2014, 08:09:13 PM »

So I picked up my first Honda today, it didn't run, but I fixed the lose wire and now it runs. Runs is a bit of an over statement though, cuz she don't go no where, and that is not because the back tire was flat. But hopefully with the help of a gimp wizard and the terminator. I can get it fixed up and be in the variator club real soon.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Caleb...aka Doc

• Holy Rollers
  • was told i am the Helen Keller of mopeds...
    • View Profile
Re: 1979 Honda PA I
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 03:26:42 AM »

sounds.......  fun......
I think we'r gona need a bigger boat..............

deathbye30

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:08:13 AM »

Ohh... man I called that guy trying to get it lol, Glad to see its someone whom wants to ride it, Not just hold onto it for a month and resell it inflated of course.

Nice buy though. Looked like a nice bike minus flat tires.

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 08:25:10 AM »

Ohh... man I called that guy trying to get it lol, Glad to see its someone whom wants to ride it, Not just hold onto it for a month and resell it inflated of course.

Nice buy though. Looked like a nice bike minus flat tires.

He might have to resell it when the wife wants to park her car in the garage and it wont fit from all the bikes!

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 03:41:25 PM »

Update. I need parts. I require a stock PA II or Hobbit Jug, Variator ramp plate, Exhaust pipe, and reed cage with 2 or more pedals. The jug I got is missing some material at exhaust port, the port itself is tiny. The reed cage just has 1 reed. the intake is 10mm and so is the carb. The exhaust pipe looks welded and rewelded a number of times. Dan said he thinks he has a spare Jug, reed cage, and stock exhaust pipe for me. if anyone has a spare variator ramp plate from the stock hobbit/pa2 I may also be interested for the time being. they are sold out on the plates on treats atm. I may also be interested in a stock carb. I have some chineese junk on it atm. I may also be interested in any other parts you got lying around you would like to sell for the honda. Thanks
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 04:02:53 PM »

sounds.......  fun......

I swear I am a Puch man Caleb. I might be picking up a seized up Puch AD 2 speed Thursday. The owner was semi drunk though when I talked to him last night though so it could fall through ~

mudrivnig

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 07:27:23 AM »

I have some honda parts, circuit pipe. Proma pipe,stock pipe,70cc aluma kit with piston in good shape,a notched vairiator,a few intakes not sure if they fit a pa1 tho. And Some carbs.

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 07:52:19 AM »

Thanks for the offer. I ended up ordering stuff for it and turned it into a rocket ship already.