Author Topic: Zazuki FA 50 rear wheel  (Read 736 times)

Grizly

• View Profile
Zazuki FA 50 rear wheel
« on: September 04, 2014, 09:11:04 PM »

Just bought this at a garage sale and the back wheel vibrates like hell... the spoke and nut will not turn, have been using liquid wrench with out any success...evadently these fa-50 have a lot of rear tire problems... any suggestions are welcome...
Grizly

Grizly

• View Profile
Re: Zazuki FA 50 rear wheel
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 05:35:52 AM »

:)Found a set of spokes on ebay and picked them up at a good price... I installed them and staratened th wheel both ways and did a very good job... ped will only do 20 mph and now that it is cold it is hard 2 start... Any suggestions??? 8)

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 07:54:21 AM »

Clean the carb and check the reed bock under it.  Take the pipe off, dump all the oil out of it and BBQ it.

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 08:49:58 AM »

Reeds wont fart will 25-28, not that. Carb may need an air filter. Id start by examining the exhaust port off your jug, bought 1 of these once that did 10 miles an hour, the exhaust port was so clogged it was the size of a straw. After cleaning the carbon from it, did 28mph.  Could also check your throttle cable and make sure it is opening the carb all the way. If non of that works, Id buy it off you for 150$.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Grizly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 09:24:25 AM »

Thanks for all the info... did a complete cleaning of the carb and it still only gets 12mph... another fella told me to BBQ it... now I need a barrell... the idea of using a BBQ seems as though this will do the same thing... ;) ;) ;) It sounds as though I have a Plan... ;) ;) ;)