Author Topic: MoMopeds: The future.  (Read 900 times)

tomadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MoMopeds: The future.
« on: October 22, 2014, 10:41:37 AM »

Hi!

Things I would like to openly discuss with all of you :: Cost.

I am not on here often anymore, I still have a pet project, but it's a slow build and I am taking my time with it. I, however, know how much this forum does / can mean to a lot of people. I would like to find a way to keep this place open and available to anyone who wants it, but relieve some of the financial burden.

I pay for this space in 3 year increments and it costs about 331.17 every three years. The domain and the server expire on July 3rd 2016 and June 19th 2016 respectfully. When we switched providers a couple years ago you guys rallied and pulled all the funding together for a 1 year reup which was amazing.

How would you all like to move forward? Should the domain and the server space stay in my name? Does someone else want to take the reigns of payment and control? I am open to any and all ideas. I am coming to you with ample time for an open and honest discussion.

As always, I am available through this forum, email, facebook, twitter and phone. Ask if you need any contact information.

Thanks,
tom.

WithOutYouStory

• View Profile
Re: MoMopeds: The future.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:38:18 PM »

I have plenty of material here. Can be used in daily life, not really.

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 10:46:35 PM »

Drugs are bad mm kay
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Moped Whisperer

• The Ruffians
  • Just A Little Closer...
    • View Profile
    • I Shoot Rappers
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »

I know I don't want to take anything over. If you want to keep handlin the momopeds biz, I doubt you'll find any objections.
78 Puch Magnum XK
78 Honda PA50
77 Puch Maxi - Accident Leftover

beke

• Mid-Mo Peds
  • maxi-miser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 04:26:05 PM »

^^^^^this
were living on dog food. SO WHAT!!!!