Author Topic: FS: Tomos Targa, Free Spirit Project, Honda Express  (Read 618 times)

hook_00004

• View Profile
FS: Tomos Targa, Free Spirit Project, Honda Express
« on: June 03, 2015, 08:26:28 AM »

Tomos Targa:

I believe it is a 2005, traded for it a while back. Runs great, has a biturbo pipe, everything else is stock. No title but I believe I still have the bill of sale from when I picked it up. Mainly used around campgrounds for the past year. Not in excellent condition, I would rate it fair. Has spray painted faring, bent pedal arms, and a dent in the tank. Has locking gas cap which I've got the key for somewhere. Comes with an extra carb and some turn signals. Looking to get $450.

Freespirit:

Frame and tank are in good condition. Seat has a small rip, needs new petcock and tires. Was seized when I got over a year ago, broke it free and cleaned it up a bit to see if could get it running. Crank is tight but could definitely use a new top end. Had it running last year, very rough though. Has side covers. Looking to get $200.

Honda Express:

Come take this off my hands for free if you buy the targa or freespirit. Have a orange frame, with a motor that did run until the kick spring broke. My friend tried the kickstart conversion and failed so I have a hand full of parts in a tub that go with it. It ended up getting cannibalized to restore my other express.

Located in Effingham, IL. Can travel to meet within reason.

Sorry for the bad pictures. The Express and Freespirit were a bit buried in my shed.

Picture Gallery

The Blue Express is not for sale.

devildan

• View Profile
Re: FS: Tomos Targa, Free Spirit Project, Honda Express
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 05:38:16 PM »

Is the Tomos still available?