Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wednesday Joyriding  (Read 2123 times)

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
Wednesday Joyriding
« on: June 12, 2013, 07:51:11 AM »

Starting now and for the next 12 hours + it is Joyride Time. I will be riding all over O'Fallon / St. Charles area. If anyone wants to ride lets meet up. I am game for any mundane task. Just make a post if you want to ride or call me Steve @ 636 two88 one88two. I like to stop in at about every Pawn Shop, Goodwill, & Salvation Army looking for deals. What do you like to cruise to on your mopeds?
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Mz. Daisy

• Holy Rollers
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday Joyriding
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 04:16:05 PM »

I like to stop in at about every Pawn Shop, Goodwill, & Salvation Army looking for deals. What do you like to cruise to on your mopeds?

I like this idea!

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »

i like to cruise neighborhoods and admire the lady's walkin their dogs and makin the kids envious of my ride!

Speaking of which some guy was tellin me the otherday that mopeds and scooters are illegal in lake st. louis, has anyone heard that before?

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 05:43:10 PM »

At Lowes off N ATM getn bolts n nuts, still cruzn. Join me and ben and Jason NOW!
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 07:53:02 PM »

Ride done my gooch has ben destroyed. Next time I need more people!

Mz. Daisy

• Holy Rollers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 08:51:27 PM »

are you planing this to be a weekly thing? 12 hour ride is a bit ambitious.

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »

No plans, just had the day free. But I think I may try to set up another day to ride soon. So keep you eyes peeled and be ready to roll out! Taking my 14 year old nephew for a ride today. Hopefully the cops don't pull us over.

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »

all 16 year olds look like they are 12 to me...  so maybe the cops will think same thing in reverse!

Caleb...aka Doc

• Holy Rollers
  • was told i am the Helen Keller of mopeds...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 04:14:25 PM »

so maybe the cops will think same thing in reverse!

Lol ^^
I think we'r gona need a bigger boat..............

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 04:55:00 PM »

We got pulled over for being in a new park that hadn't opened yet. I said" so we should go then" he said "yes" so I hit the gas and rode off before it escalated. Think my nephew is hooked on mopeds. He said it's 100x better then his bike.

glenb86

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 04:22:57 PM »

What are you up to today? Lets ride!

glenb86

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 08:14:35 PM »

Any plans of a ride tomorrow?

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »

Probably..  Ive been riding a honda UE last couple days tho... It is painfully slow...  like need a hill and a tailwind to get up to 30 slow...  Got my fingers crossed that the ignition coil will come for the indian tomorrow.  Shit.. dont think i ever ordered that right throttle control for it tho...

Aaron B

• View Profile
    • First A/G O'Fallon
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 12:27:16 AM »

Mopeds and Scooters are not against the law in lake St. louis. BUT they are not allowed on the Meadows shoping center.   The HR has worked really hard at building good relationships with the different police departments in st charles county by riding safe and obeying all laws. Be careful having an no liscensed person ride a moped on the streets its a serious offense if he gets caught.  Be safe!  :)
77 Foxi GT
65 Honda Cub50 (C100)
81 Honda PA50 II
10 Sachs MadAss (125cc)

glenb86

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:52 AM »

Well i got an eye dr appt at 1:45 then have to get my truck inspected after that im free. I think steve has my number so if ya decide to ride hit me up!
Pages: [1] 2