Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wednesday Joyriding  (Read 2124 times)

thokaar

• View Profile
Re: Wednesday Joyriding
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »

Mopeds and Scooters are not against the law in lake St. louis. BUT they are not allowed on the Meadows shoping center.   The HR has worked really hard at building good relationships with the different police departments in st charles county by riding safe and obeying all laws. Be careful having an no liscensed person ride a moped on the streets its a serious offense if he gets caught.  Be safe!  :)

According to the LSL cops the other night, crossing highway N at an intersection is also reason enough for them to stop and harass you for half an hour while your steak'n'shake gets cold!

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 02:19:45 PM »

Well the Lake St. Louis cops didn't even know who the Holly Rollers where when I asked. And be prepared to be pulled over for just crossing a state highway while on a normal road that intersects it.  This is a crime in there eyes. Wish my tax money actually went to cops that stop crimes.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Caleb...aka Doc

• Holy Rollers
  • was told i am the Helen Keller of mopeds...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 03:38:08 PM »

I have road n all the way from k thru lsl and out to wentzville, never been stopped and past / rode along side of cops all the time, never nothin but a smile and a wave.....
I think we'r gona need a bigger boat..............

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »

I never do anything but tip my hat and smile at them and follow the laws. Been pulled over on my moped 4 times in 3 weeks. Just gets annoying when I know real crimes are being committed.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Caleb...aka Doc

• Holy Rollers
  • was told i am the Helen Keller of mopeds...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »

I can dig it, when I lived in hawk point I would ride to work and every time I took the shorter rout through wright city I got pulled over, some cops just don't know the laws for mopeds and get all huffy puffy when you correct them.....
I think we'r gona need a bigger boat..............

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 04:25:10 PM »

I do my best to not be an asshole when I get stopped. I haven't got any tickets yet so I guess I got that going for me.

Aaron B

• View Profile
    • First A/G O'Fallon
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 10:36:11 AM »

I have only had one issue in Lake St. Louis and it was 5 years ago.  Once in a while you just come across lone jerky cops.  Most are awesome though. 

77 Foxi GT
65 Honda Cub50 (C100)
81 Honda PA50 II
10 Sachs MadAss (125cc)
Pages: 1 [2]