Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Como/Herman/Rally/Options  (Read 2123 times)

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
Como/Herman/Rally/Options
« on: August 19, 2013, 12:13:28 AM »

Tryn to decide if I should drive to Como and moped to Herman or just moped to Herman from here on Saturday. Thinkn the Como option sounds better to me. Does anyone know if there was a place to camp in Como on Friday?
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

Ryan N.

• View Profile
Re: Como/Herman/Rally/Options
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 06:35:48 AM »

yeah, I hear there is housing available friday night but that it will not be at the shop --- rather, in peoples back yards/houses.

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 08:04:18 AM »

Tryn to decide if I should drive to Como and moped to Herman or just moped to Herman from here on Saturday. Thinkn the Como option sounds better to me. Does anyone know if there was a place to camp in Como on Friday?

You forgot the most important question...  Are there outlets available for a blender?

Ryan N.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »

I don't know.  maybe RK will chime in.

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 03:49:48 AM »

Sounds good enough for me. Just noticed  a flat tire for my ride home. lucky for me my friend had an air pump.only had to stop and pump 4 times on ride home.
.seems its time to order parts again.
"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Nick Nack, Patty Wack, Give A Dog A Bone."

rkboco

• ROID RAGE
  • Mid-Mo Peds
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 07:55:29 AM »

,plugs yes
Honda PA50/Ghetto Robocop
Tribrid
Electriguti
QT50 rockin RKloco until it explodo
Super secret project. Muahahahahaha.

bigfatfloppyjolopy

• "BOOM Grandma!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 08:05:25 PM »

Picked my self up a bike trailer today for 50 bucks on Craig's list. It handled a 40 mph test run with a half full cooler. Just hope it lasts!

MaddMatt

• The Ruffians
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »

I'm ready.

My love is stronger than my fear of death.

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 01:51:44 AM »

so who all is plannin on riding to herman from st. charles?  I got the indian rippin pretty damn good.. pullin arround 38ish on flats and there are a few more tricks i was going to do next week to squeeze abit more power out of her.  Might even get the batavus going, not sure if i will trust it to make the trip tho.  Anyway i wanna know who needs another body to ride by and what kind of speeds i need to  be able to travel at..

MaddMatt

• The Ruffians
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »

all the fun will be in Colombia Friday night .It will be safer to ride with the main pack. And there will be break down truck to pick up that p.o.s. Indian when it dies. you should just start at MidMo.

thokaar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 11:14:46 AM »

all the fun will be in Colombia Friday night .It will be safer to ride with the main pack. And there will be break down truck to pick up that p.o.s. Indian when it dies. you should just start at MidMo.

Dies?  p.o.s.?  I probably ride it the distance to herman every day just rippin around town :(

And im sure an overabundance of fun would be had in como, and hell.. dont think ive really partied there since college... goddamn that was 11 years ago... but i have a tendency to have too much fun resulting in large bar tabs, pockets full of illicit drugs and sometimes being on the run from the law so it just might be safer for me to bypass como..

beke

• Mid-Mo Peds
  • maxi-miser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »

The rally ride is from Columbia to Herman.
were living on dog food. SO WHAT!!!!

MaddMatt

• The Ruffians
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 01:39:53 PM »

the Indian has one of the worst motors put on a moped. not trying to insult you but its a fact. I have been to moped rally's all over this country and have never seen one. know why? because they all failed due to shitty metal and have no parts available. I would take the bat. I may have room for one more in my car, you're welcome to ride along. good luck with whatever you decide to do and I hope to see party with you in Herman.

Ryan N.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 02:28:55 PM »

Nobody is stopping you from being a Lone Ranger but it will be funner to ride in a pack.

MaddMatt

• The Ruffians
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 02:56:01 PM »

Nobody is stopping you from being a Lone Ranger but it will be funner to ride in a pack.
like ^^^^^^
Pages: [1] 2