Author Topic: I have a score to settle  (Read 1865 times)

Copperhead

• I.R.E.
  • Golden Cobra Dojo
    • View Profile
I have a score to settle
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:17:10 AM »

Yeah, after reading the many posts on mopedarmy about this boof you d think I would have enough sense not to deal with this shit stain, yet here I am , after spending 140 dollars for a defective crankshaft ( the thing was twisted) and sending it back ( my expense ) he has left me out to dry…no shaft its been over a month and his hypotheis is someone stole it off my porch….yeah…if he only knew where I lived he would not even think that, one my porch is up 2 flights of steps, 2 after numerous packges over the last 6 years of living there this has never happened and 3 I have been home waiting for this shit so I can fix my ped…oh well If Im ever in VA I WILL GO PAY HIM A VISIT! Maybe with ala brick through the window…

BRIAN MINETREE the sparts seller on ebay is a piece of shit do NOT buy anything from him….
"Sweep the leg!"

ire mark

• Sergeant
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
Re: I have a score to settle
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 11:24:54 AM »

well shit, I needed that flywheel...
Galétophile Chronique

Mike Pee

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 11:25:57 AM »

Sick'em boy!  That dude posted all his info on MA.  Having a resident Private Investigator on hand is pretty nice.  We need one of those.

Phatatude

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 01:33:50 PM »

This seller is at it again but under a different name.
His new Ebay name is : chicagolandcollectibles

He is still a jerk.  The photos he shows ARE NOT the items you will receive (He has stock photos he has taken that never change). The item you will receive WILL BE rusty, possibly bent, and if it has any parts to it, they will most likely be missing.
From what I understand, he used to be involved with a Moped rental years and years ago.
The parts are off of these rentals.

From my experience it is useless to complain because he will lie until the bitter end about what he sent.
Worse is he will attempt to give you bad ebay feedback.

Total jerk..

MoPeD...