Author Topic: Techno Boss - buy it now for $60 from Treats  (Read 2716 times)

Mike Pee

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
Techno Boss - buy it now for $60 from Treats
« on: August 12, 2008, 12:32:54 pm »
This is the pipe I have on my magnum.  It's the best pipe I've used, and the cheapest too.  He sells it in full chrome for $60, and black for $65.  Don't miss out.  If you're not riding a Puch, you can still get this, hack, and weld it to fit your bike.  You won't find a cheaper pipe unless it is used and rusted/dented to hell.

Chrome:
//cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/puch-moped-BOSS-performance-pipe-CHROME-maxi-magnum-RAD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ35619QQihZ008QQitemZ180276203578QQtcZphoto
Black: //cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/puch-moped-black-boss-performance-pipe-maxi-magnum_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ35619QQihZ007QQitemZ170249859156QQtcZphoto

Tom!

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
    • Expose for the Shadows
Re: Techno Boss - buy it now for $60 from Treats
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 12:41:01 pm »
Mike, have you ran this on your Maxi aswell?

I wanna know how it preforms on a stock 50cc.

I was looking at this pipe and the Proma Circuit for the build I am doing now, but don't want to buy two, 'cause I am broke ass mofo.

The MA Wiki says it's great for 50cc.
Creativity will always overcome lack of material.
These are challenges I put myself through to keep from sitting still.
Its about doing it the right way once instead of a convoluted way every time you want to make a change.

Mike Pee

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:43:13 pm »
Yeah, I ran it on my maxi with a 15mm bing, and I opened up the exhaust port to match the header on the pipe.  It ran great until the za50 decided to start slowly killing itself.  I'd say it'd do well on stock, and any of the smaller kits.  You won't want it for any 80cc chaos though.

TheOrangeRobin(s)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 12:47:11 pm »
Do you know what size the exhaust port is? Its the 2 bolt flange right? I want one but my ports are tiny :(
You dont know me b/c I follow batman around on my moped. By the time I get there even the news people are gone. Im TheOrangeRobin(s).

Mike Pee

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 12:58:14 pm »
I know it fits on a stock maxi cylinder, flange-wise.  The header is pretty big.  I had to open up the exhaust port just about as big as it would get at the mouth to match it.  No idea on exact measurements though.

TheOrangeRobin(s)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 01:04:21 pm »
If you could, would you measure it in milimeters for me? I just need to know the port size and the distance between the flage bolt holes center to center. I think I can make it work if the bolt holes are the correct distance apart. Errr I Engineer somshit.
You dont know me b/c I follow batman around on my moped. By the time I get there even the news people are gone. Im TheOrangeRobin(s).

Tom!

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
    • Expose for the Shadows
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 01:09:04 pm »
Okay, so who wants to buy me one? I get paid tomorrow.. haha, if that makes a difference.

Don't want that this to sell out.

Black, please. Hahaha
Its about doing it the right way once instead of a convoluted way every time you want to make a change.

Mike Pee

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 01:22:19 pm »
Well, the Boss is on my magnum, which is my main form of transportation right now.  I could measure the outside, but taking it off isn't in the plans as I've got other things to do to it (getting my PHBG tuned, mainly).

Tom, gimme monies and I can order you one.  You want to pay the extra $5 for black?  haha

Tom!

• Administrator
  • I.R.E.
    • View Profile
    • Expose for the Shadows
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 01:34:44 pm »
Haha. No, I don't want to pay the extra 5 dollas.

Uh, I get paid tomorrow aaaaand my check will be through Thursday at noon, is that okay with you?

TheOrangeRobin(s)

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 01:45:33 pm »
Well when you get it could you measure it for me? I would like to see if I can Rig my Robin.