Author Topic: New bikes  (Read 3192 times)

day-clen

• View Profile
New bikes
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:28:44 pm »
Unfortunettly camera is being fixed after kids pulled it off the dresser but pics coming soon.
Garelli Noi 2v (with aluminium giladorni factory cylinder)
Rizzato Atala Master LF 2 speed
Italjet Pack 2 (vespa powered version)
And the little known and funky 1981 Peugeot Scoper (105 dual variated drivetrain w/ electric start, pedal start, and kickstart)

All need to be cleaned up and a bit of wrenching but should be fun.
citta-apparently pronounced "cheetah"

day-clen

• View Profile
Re: New bikes
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 09:37:21 am »
Rizzato is the fastest stock bike I have ever ridden-appears not to even be derestricted and it hauls quickly to 40mph, shift point to second gear is in a nice spot not super low rpm like most two speed bikes. Neat mags too.

mikebeez BLKBLK

• Scandy Squad
  • mopeds are dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 03:16:58 pm »
pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hopped up on my laguna (swag!) then I drop my roof
Wet like wonton soup. That's just how I do (swag!)
Then I park my laguna, then I fuck your bitch
Eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup

//bikemiery.tumblr.com/
NEW BLOG //homealonemopeds.blogspot.com/

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 06:52:54 am »
Sort of a bummer, camera is still in the shop apparently a good sign-longer they keep it more likely they decided that the warranty should cover the damage.

Just ordered a new second gear and clutch for the Garelli, besides that runs good, looks pretty-have a pipe and polini kit that will likely end up on that.
I think I am going to sell or trade the Rizzato-great rider but I am sort of picky on the aesthetic end on newer bikes, would look great if someone wanted to strip her down and ditch alot of ugly plastic, probably should get rid of at least one other bike but not sure what at this point-hoping to get everything on the road and then decide (citta is getting a new motor, trike getting a brand new axle from peerless, need to weld nuts to safari exhasut studs to get them out-completely screwed, new gears for the garelli, scoper needs a thorough going through-no spark at the moment, need to hard wire, the wiring harness is sort of insane).

Anyone speak passable French, I need two parts off of ebay.fr and google translate doesnt seem to be cutting it.

Ryan N.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 07:09:19 am »
try searching for "cul l?che" declan

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 01:21:31 pm »
I will check it when I get home, thanks Ryan.

Dual variated peugeot is better design than Moby dual variated-big suprise right?

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 03:20:14 pm »
Yes, thank you Ryan

Ryan N.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 07:23:22 pm »
 ;D

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 03:02:33 pm »
still no camera
the peugeot scoper is dual variated set-up like the 105-dm, has a subframe wich is set-up like a derbi or c2 minarelli rather than the dual variated swing arm set-up seen on some other peugeots.  electric start is shot-hoping to get a new one but not neccesary, needs a new pipe, piston is sort of fucked from someone putting the wrong spark plug in, no spark but the wiring harness is insane, may need a battery to spark in its current figuration-definetly going to hardwire and see what happens-has a weird inverted flywheel.
cleaned up the pack2 and have been cruising on it but I want to ket a cheap 43mm kit and a modified sitoplus pipe for a little more zip.
still waiting on gears for the garelli 2 speed noi, pretty bike, runs good just doesnt go with no teath on the second drive gear.

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 04:36:24 pm »
camera is sort of working
Have all scoper plastic in good shape, same with garelli sidecovers, needs a second drive gear, also have sidecovers for pack2

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 07:57:37 pm »
My wife started back at school and I decided to start working on my masters so things have gotten busy.
Made a bit of progress though.-all bikes are runnning and riding which is a bonus. 
Rizzato and Garelli whent to new homes.
The scoper electric start motor was shot but bike is running riding and the lights/blinkers all work, going to start some mild upgrades soon.-willing to trade or sell this
Have a mild kit on the Italjet Pack 2-want to do a bit more work to it eventually but it is fun as it is.
Hoping to finish a fun build for the Superbravo before the winter is over, stock cylinder w/ a leovince hm pipe right now.
Safari is running great, needs a silencer, pipe is obnoxioly louds. I rode this pipe on my citta a few years ago, I wasn't as sympathetic to my neighbors as I am now apparently.
Planning another load of bikes soon, have some really neat stuff set aside already.

day-clen

• View Profile
Re:New New bikes
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 06:53:41 am »
Picked up first part I of II shipments of new bikes.  Included a very nice condition 1988 Sebring Royal (V1 w/ roller crank, stock expansion chamber, and new style cylinder), paint is very nice, tank looks brand new. Sebring is a super peppy stock bike, has a sweet factory expansion chamber that seems pretty effective.
Also got a Motobecane Hobby.  Hobby is funny, motobecane branding, yamaha Chappy frame, Italian motor-and for the love of god they whent through the trouble to put a Gurtner on it.  The Hobby also has the morini m101, I am excited to work on this, I have a gila kit and a metra mk3 pipe that will work their way on the bike as I have time.
Next load will have some more fun stuff.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:53:36 pm by day-clen »

day-clen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 07:34:35 am »
Really digging the Hobby and whats not to like about a nice sebring. Both these bikes are running great, just need to clean and start making some monor upgrades.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:15:29 pm by day-clen »